Good Sam, Military receive 10% discount.
Only one discount per stay is available.
Basic rate is for 3 adults. There will be a charge of $5 per night, $15 per week or $30 per month for each additional guest.
RV Lot Rates
|Monthly Summer||$950 plus electric|
|Daily Winter (Nov-April)||$45|
|Weekly Winter (Nov-April)||$250|
|Monthly Winter (Nov-April)||$750 plus electric|
|Monthly Summer||$1050 plus electric|
|Daily Winter (Nov-April)||$66|
|Weekly Winter (Nov-April)||$375|
|Monthly Winter (Nov-April)||$1050 plus electric|
|*** ALL PRICING BASED ON (2) OCCUPANTS & (2) PETS - ADDITIONAL FEE OF $2.00 PER PET OR GUEST PER DAY FOR ADDITIONAL PEOPLE ***|
- Large swimming pool and hot tub
- Recreational pavilion with exercise equipment, large screen TV, large meeting/dining room, kitchen, bathrooms, book exchange, piano and dance floor.
- Children’s Playground
- Organized activities such as golf and water aerobic
- Two dog runs with doggie litter bags. Plenty of pet walking areas (on a leash at all times).
- Laundry room with 8 washers and dryers
- Bocce Ball (grass)court
- Over-flow parking area
- Rig washing and waxing by appointment
- Restaurants, Grocery Store and other retail stores in the immediate vicinity
- 15 Miles to Spokane with all of its larger city amenities
- Near Nature ~ Near Spokane
- No Tents or Tent Trailers
- Experience an RV Resort designed especially for larger RVs and your comfort and enjoyment!
- FREE High-speed WiFi /Internet access
- Full hook-ups with FREE electricity
- FREE 9 hole miniature golf course
- FREE Garbage pick up at site
- Discounted play on a beautiful 6,571 yard 18 hole golf course adjacent to the Resort
- Area specifically designed for Big Rigs with 15′ x 90′ concrete pads and an additional 510 sq. ft. of patio space
- Automated entry gate (secure park)
- Full hook-ups (30 & 50 amp service)
- Off Season RV storage available
Enjoy some of the best golfing in the Northwest! Play 18 holes among scenic mountain views, rich natural habitat and a relaxing, quiet ambiance.
The golf course is punctuated with reflection lakes, waterfalls, bridges, fountains and bent grass greens. You can work on your technique by practicing on the 300 yard driving range or the oversized chipping and putting greens. All of the clothing and equipment you will ever need can be purchased in the full service “pro shop”, as well as signing up for lessons with one of the outstanding professionals. The course lends itself to walkers as well as to riding in the rental cars.
Enjoy an appetizing meal and beverage inside the “pro shop” at Divots Grill and Sports Bar. By enjoying the service in this great facility you will soon learn why Divots has gained a reputation in the area for catering events and large gatherings in the RV Resort’s spacious Pavilion.
Deer Park Golf Club
Monday – Friday, All day
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays, after 12 noon
- Discount rates apply only Monday thru Friday (any time) or after 12 noon on weekends or holidays.
- Tee-Times recommended during busy season.
Golf Course Amenities
- 18-hole links design
- Bluegrass fairways
- Fountains and waterfalls
- Reflection lakes
- 300 yard grass driving range
- Practice greens
- On-site professionals
- Full-service pro shop
Out and about
There is more than just golf in the area! Check out just some of the great, local amenities when you stay with us at Deer Park RV Resort:
- Medical facilities include an urgent care center
- Municipal airport can accommodate jet aircraft
- Annual “Bi-plane Fly”
- Antique shops
- Art gallery and classes
- Hiking, cycling and fishing
- Rivers, streams and a multitude of lakes
- Growing metropolitan region of Spokane, WA